Please see below for a link to the YFLA Summer Newsletter 2019.
In this issue:
- Absent-Mindedness – The Alstom Appeal and the Future of the Identification Principle: Ryan Dowding, Three Raymond Buildings
- A Q&A with Neill Cooke, Ethics and Compliance Counsel at Rolls-Royce plc.: Michael Roach, Cahill Gordon & Reindel (UK) LLP
- The Serco DPA and Delayed Publication of its Statement of Facts: Steve Melrose and Shruti Chandhok, Gibson Dunn & Crutcher UK LLP
- Marking 100 years of Women in the Law: Dr. Mari Takayanagi, Senior Archivist at the Houses of Parliament
- The Reform of SARs – Less is More: Rhys Rosser, 2 Bedford Row
We hope that you enjoy the newsletter. As always, special thanks goes to all those that contributed.